Welcome to the International Conference on Phosphor Thermometry
The third International Conference on Phosphor Thermometry will be held at Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, Germany, July 18-20 2022.
ICPT addresses all aspects of temperature measurements using thermographic phosphors. Topics of interest include:
- Thermographic phosphor synthesis, characterisation and calibration
- Measurement technique development, instrumentation and data processing
- Applications in industry, fundamental research and biomedicine
We are please to announced three invited speakers for the ICPT 2022:
- Joerg Feist from Sensor Coating Systems (UK) on thermal history sensors
- Markus Suta from Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf (Germany) on theoretical frameworks for phosphor thermometry
Selected contributors may be invited to prepare a full paper for inclusion in a special edition of Measurement, Science and Technology.
For questions about the conference please contact the following email address and we will be happy to assist you: email@example.com